funsec mailing list archives

RE: Feds after Google data

From: "Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)" <Blanchard_Michael () emc com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:41:08 -0500

Hehehe... I was about 13 years old when I got up the nerve to try and buy my first nudie magazine by myself, and the
clerk at the drugstore didn't say a word about my age or me buying it, it was an issue of OUI magazine.  For about a
year, maybe a bit more, I'd purchase Easy Rider, and other biker magazines because of the naked females along with the
rides :-)

  Norp norp!

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, MCSE, MCP+I
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580