funsec mailing list archives

Re: Funsec list value div by 0; unsubscribe

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 00:46:01 +0200

Laudie, Enoch A. wrote:
I wish I could say it in a clever way, but the Funsec list is not adding
much value to me, especially the many posts mocking those who have
different political and moral values.
I have a sense of humor and I look up to many of you, but reading Funsec
is worse than manually training Bayes filters with spam all day.

Hope to continue see you all on the other lists.

The list moves from very busy through very pro and OLD to very perky and noisy. That's how it evolved and I am not inclined to change it.

People here seem to have fun or ignore the list for a while. We put down everyone and everything, and if someone doesn't agree or want to take it seriously instead of as a cynical joke, they make a cute argument out of it.

We are sorry if we offended you, but that's how we do things here. This is our OT list. :)

Try and have more patience with us, but we won't hold it against you if you move on.

        Gadi.