funsec mailing list archives

Re: administrivia: ideas [was: Funsec list value]

From: Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 20:29:00 -0500

Ja sorry all, I will try and restrict my emails from now on (been
kinda antsy as of late)

Mr Moore will be missed

-JP

On 1/20/06, Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:
H D Moore wrote:
Too noisy for me, I have enough mail to read, adios.

Bye.

Anyway guys, I've been considering perhaps setting up a different list
for actual security issues, and leaving this one for all the chatter
(which has been a bit excessive lately.. but I am not about to moderate.
Lists have a life of their own and excitement levels change).

I believe a lot surfaces here which is important and cool, but indeed
lost in the noise in this past week or two. If someone sees no value or
doesn't understand the point behind OT.. I can't really see why they
should burden their inbox with us.

Enoch was a bit rude himself (ok, you're gonna leave, don't put us all
down, but it's all cool, he meant no disrespect).

I'll give this some more thought.

        Gadi.