funsec mailing list archives

RE: Ideas for an iPod shuffle??

From: Xyberpix <xyberpix () xyberpix com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:41:26 +0000

Cool, thanks mate.

Thought I may as well write on something that I've been spending a load of time
on lately, and SecuriTeam are seriously lacking Apple articles, so I'll have to
see what
I can do about that ;-)

xyberpix

On Wed Jan 25 15:24 , 'Todd Towles' <toddtowles () brookshires com> sent:

Hey X, like the blog...on OS X