funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re[2]: www.hexblog.com down?

From: nodialtone <nodialtone () comcast net>
Date: 03 Jan 2006 23:55:09 -0500

Yep.

There have been numerous folks volunteer to provide the patch on their
sites until that gets operational again and they have been posted here
as well.

-b

On Tue, 2006-01-03 at 19:07, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon &
Date sent:            Tue, 3 Jan 2006 21:21:50 +0100
From:                 Pierre Vandevenne <pierre () datarescue com>

LS> It's slow but I got through. Probably just slashdotted

See it as a inversed black list. I am told you're the only one allowed
right now ;-)

Actually, I just tried it and got "Account for domain hexblog.com has been
suspended."

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca      slade () victoria tc ca      rslade () sun soci niu edu
         If it's     there and you can   see it, it's real
         If it's     there and you can't see it, it's transparent
         If it's not there and you can   see it, it's virtual
         If it's not there and you can't see it, it's *gone*
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev    or    http://sun.soci.niu.edu/~rslade