funsec mailing list archives

Re: Fun with (In)Security

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 15:12:53 -0800

Todd Towles wrote:
And we all assume that drugs are the only thing being passed in this
tunnel...come on...really?

From:                   Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>
What do you have in mind?  Corona?  Authentic Mexican Flavor?  You think
it's a packet tunnel?

Aaiieeee!  Chihuahuas!

No, wait, somebody shaved the rats ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca      slade () victoria tc ca      rslade () sun soci niu edu
I must say that I find television very educational. The minute
somebody turns it on, I go to the next room and read a book.
                                                      - Groucho Marx
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev    or    http://sun.soci.niu.edu/~rslade