funsec mailing list archives

Re: Fun with (In)Security

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 21:21:43 GMT

Personally, I believe a 'dirty bomb' is much more realistic.

And the results could be pretty tragic...

- ferg

-- Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu> wrote:

I don't mean to minimize the threat.  There are definitely bad men who want
to sneak into the country and kill a lot of people (as London unfortunately
learned), and we need to find rational and efficient ways of stopping them
before they strike.  But irrational fears about fantastic weapons that
don't really exist only serve to enrich lobbyists and politicians at our
expense.

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net