funsec mailing list archives

Re: Completely OT: Vancouver Olympics tourist questions

From: der Mouse <mouse () rodents montreal qc ca>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 23:56:13 -0500 (EST)

My brother sent me the following list of questions, from a "visit
Canada" website, submitted by potential visitors who were desirous of
more information about Canada, as well as the answers that the
visitor's bureau staff would obviously love to send back, but don't
dare:

Q: I want to walk from Vancouver to Toronto-can I follow the Railroad
tracks? (Sweden)