funsec mailing list archives

RE: Completely OT: Vancouver Olympics tourist questions

From: "Willy, Andrew" <AWilly () esmil net>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 16:01:50 -0700

Before anyones asks, they were boxer shorts.

(And no, I didn't arrive that way, my Canadian abusers had dumped out our
bags as well as wallets.  And there was no cavity exam.  And the Canadians
we met later were wonderful. But they all seemed to know about the surly
airport staff -- is that some kind of inside joke?)