funsec mailing list archives

Re: Odd, I'm not in China...

From: Larry/Spamhaus <lr () spamhaus org>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 00:03:44 +0000

At 05:58 PM 2/20/06 -0500, Dude VanWinkle wrote:
On 2/20/06, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
> I'm sure the error message in the US is more interesting than the actual video...
>
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4258374615945369026&q=night%20explosion

It is!

But this cannot be, the first 1-min of this video proves it:

:)

Weird! You can still play it by clicking on the arrow from the

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=night+explosion

Does that play it all?

Still weird

Yes. But I did have Chinese food last night (Fried wontons, Cashew Chicken and spicy Szechwan lamb). Google knows all the answers, so that could explain it.

Cheers,

Larry @ Spamhaus