funsec mailing list archives

RE: Court says cops can't yank video: 'Baby cam' catches arrest on tape

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 17:11:07 -0500

 interesting that they'd be so concerned over that.  It was very civil, and
the arresting officers were nothing but kind and courteous to the perp
during the arrest.

  Is this a case of big brother not wanting to be watched?

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, MCSE, MCP+I
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580