funsec mailing list archives

Re: Canada is more smarter than US

From: John Levine <johnl () iecc com>
Date: 25 Feb 2006 22:22:59 -0000

In article <4400CCE3.2080004 () valhallalegends com> you write:
Canadian University Bans Wireless Networking, Citing Health Concerns

Correct me if I'm wrong (or if I'm pointing out the obvious), but aren't
the 2.4ghz bands also used by like, everything?  For example, Cordless
phones, cellular phones, microwaves, toasters, and orbital mind control
lasers?

Hey!  Kindly shut up and stop confusing us with facts.

Hopefully he can make up his mind on this before he dies of lung cancer
from living in Toronto.

Lakehead is in Thunder Bay, which is about as close to as Toronto as
the University of West Florida* is to Dallas.  Don't they teach
geography in Texas any more?

R's,
John

* - which is in Pensacola