funsec mailing list archives

Re: The Trifecta is Now Complete....

From: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 17:26:10 -0600

--On Monday, February 27, 2006 23:19:59 +0000 Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

You're welcome to take gratuituous swipes at any British politician,
royal, religious leader or antivirus guru. I'll probably agree with you.

Except I'd prefer we just stopped entirely. This list would be a great deal more enjoyable if we stuck to the topics that deal with our profession and its foibles. Poltics is always guaranteed to piss somebody off.

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member