funsec mailing list archives

Re: The Trifecta is Now Complete....

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:59:06 -0500

On 2/27/06, Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu> wrote:
--On February 27, 2006 8:09:43 PM -0500 Dude VanWinkle
<dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:

(OK Paul, fair is fair, these three were for you)

{{{sigh}}}

Let me try this again - this is the fun*sec* list, not the fun*pol* list.
OK?
- they have nothing whatsoever to do with security.

Err, read the title of this thread then re-read your last statement.
What part of "Don Knotts, Darren, McGavin, and Dennis Weaver made you
think this thread would be about InfoSec?

If you cant see humor in the VP blasting a lawyer with pellets, then
we may be too different to actually communicate.

Plz route my emails to /dev/null 'cause you know they will just piss you off.

Everyone else has already done it, why shoudnt you?

-JP
"Dont get so excited, it was just a joke. Sheesh!"
-P. Schmehl