funsec mailing list archives

Re: [mwp] LIST SECURITY - what's going on here?

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 14:07:45 +0200

Jon O. wrote:
> a lot of flaming

Too bad. Lance was kicked and you are next if you don't read carefully what I say next.

Jono, not only did you send this to an open list CC:'ing the secure lists, but you are also trolling and baiting rather than asking.

If you would have asked you would have gotten an answer, as you didn't, all you will get right now is a warning for emailing funsec CC:'ing secure lists and raising shit on the lists.

This is not the first time you have been flaming, so this is your final warning. I am not going to have to deal with these every year or so just because you are bored.
I like you, so this is just a warning, but how many over recent years?

As to linuxbox.org security, if you honestly care which I honestly doubt, you can email me in private.

        Gadi.