funsec mailing list archives

RE: Drudge: We are not alone

From: "Krpata, Tyler" <tkrpata () bjs com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 11:33:40 -0500

Interplanetary DDOS zomg!!!

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------

Server Too Busy

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Server Too Busy

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current
web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Server Too Busy]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.RejectRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr)
+148

--------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032;
ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032