funsec mailing list archives

Re: Drudge: We are not alone

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:27:13 -0600

Intelligent life would be a new twist from the original news - which
stated only that there MAY be signs of water on the moon and IF there
IS water then there MIGHT be some form of life as well - though from
the pictures it doesn't appear to have much of an atmosphere...

My only quesiton is, if you're looking for life not of this world, why
would it be bound to the same rules as life in this world?