funsec mailing list archives

Re: Oops: McAfee Update Exterminates Excel

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 14:45:19 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006, Nick FitzGerald wrote:

Drsolly to Valdis:

I was trying to figure out who TINA is, and where she learned to play bridge so well. ;)

There Is No Alternative

Which, I think, goes back to Maggie Thatcher's days as the UK PM (Prime
Monster) -- she was very fond of justifying things (and otherwise
indicating that she was not going to stand for any more debate over or
discussion of an issue) by saying "there is no alternative".  Public
servants, other politicians and the media latched onto this catchphrase
and its abbreviation...

Well spotted!

So, she's one of your role models too?