funsec mailing list archives

Three Days FooBar: Blogger.com still hosed

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 02:02:24 GMT

Anyone care to expose the ineptitude that is apparently going
on over at Google/Blogger? I would, but my blog has been in flus
for three days now. HELP!

If I could find someone to strangle right about now, I would.

It is _shameful_ how horribly inept the problems that they have
been having the past couple of days has been handled, with complete
unprofessionalism, and vague (or none) communication with their user
base.

I am _soooooo_ pisssed..

So much for free blogging services....

*sigh*

- ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net