funsec mailing list archives

Re: FBI: You've Got Mail -- NOT!

From: Jeff Rosowski <rosowskij () ie ymp gov>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:41:59 -0800 (PST)

fbiagent306 () gmail com

Sounds good to me. It means they save the huge costs of having an
email account. Hopefully, they also take away their telephone, fax
machine and allow them to use only one postage stamp per month.

It reminds me of the Computer Crime Unit in 1990 or thereabouts, where the
only computer they had between the lot of them was an Amstrad 1512 that
they'd confiscated from a perp.