funsec mailing list archives

Re: Who needs terrorists? We can cause terror all byourselves...

From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 12:37:57 -0800

Larry Seltzer wrote:
So people report a guy with a rifle and scope shooting but until you have an
actual shooting victim there's no harm/no foul?

Yep, he might just be shooting at pigeons with a pellet gun.

I was across the street when the 101 California shootings happened in SF a number of years ago. They just advised us to stay inside, away from the windows. Some of us took the advice, some of us just went outside to get on BART anyway.

                                        BB