funsec mailing list archives

Re: Who needs terrorists? We can cause terror all byourselves...

From: Kenneth Bechtel <kbechtel () teamanti-virus org>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:41:07 -0500

On Friday 24 March 2006 03:15 pm, Larry Seltzer wrote:
So people report a guy with a rifle and scope shooting but until you have
an actual shooting victim there's no harm/no foul?

Errr, yea.  I do this exact activity multiple times a year.  I do it legally,
safely and responsibly.  As it was reported, any Deer Hunter could "Look"
like a sniper, and in PA, where this happened (and my home state) there are
over 2 MILLION people who enjoy the sport.  So just because I'm loading up to
go to the woods, or to the range, someone should call the cops on me???
Sorry but I see this as a big over reaction and thing the person who called
it in should be charged with inciting a public panic.

--
Kenneth L. Bechtel, II
Team Anti-Virus