funsec mailing list archives

RE: GMSV: Spores

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 12:45:07 -0500

Adding to the tangent...

  So any idea if it's a pay per play game like Everquest 2, Dark Oage of
Camelot, the sims, etc?

 The last thing I need is another game that has a monthly fee for me to
play, EQ2 takes up far more of my time than my wife cares for... But at
least it keeps me out of the strip clubs :-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, MCSE, MCP+I
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580