funsec mailing list archives

RE: Who needs terrorists? We can cause terror allbyourselves...

From: "Henderson, Dennis K." <Dennis.Henderson () umb com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:16:53 -0600

Nick said so eloquently,

I was, frankly, dumbfounded, that this was apparently all "news" to the
self-styled "most powerful nation on earth"...

(More likely it was never before "newsworthy" as it was so patently
obvious that having it in some way "officially confirmed" added nothing
significant to our understanding of the level of corruption at the head
of US politics...)

It just shows you what news has become in America....

hash, re-hash, re-hash..

Get ready for the next round of Abu Ghraib photos.....

It makes it extremely hard to believe that the "mainstream media" is actually interested in reporting NEWS...  they are
more interested in reporting stuff that evokes an emotional response..  its the last gasping  of Bush bashing...

NOTICE:  This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential.  The information is exclusively for the
use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not
authorized and is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the
sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any
copies of this message from your computer system. Thank you.