funsec mailing list archives

RE: Everyone on FD is now under arrest

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 23:26:54 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006, Todd Towles wrote:

Let's test it. Todd consider this smiley -> " :-P  " a direct
attempt at annoyance from me in the UK to you in the US via
this US hosted system.

Now go get a lawyer!

Well Barrie, I guess I am forced to turn you in..lol

Do you have any idea how much it cost to get a lawyer that understands
the internet and cyber law? Lol No one is going to get arrested under
this law unless taken to the extreme..lol

It's the other way round. You get arrested for free; it costs you money to
do a defence.

So don't annoy anyone.