funsec mailing list archives

RE: Everyone on FD is now under arrest

From: Gregory Hicks <ghicks () cadence com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 14:43:29 -0800 (PST)

Subject: RE: [funsec] Everyone on FD is now under arrest
From: Barrie Dempster <barrie () reboot-robot net>
To: Todd Towles <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 22:35:50 +0000
Cc: funsec () linuxbox org

On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 16:07 -0600, Todd Towles wrote:
Dallas/Fort Worth...only like an hour away from me. I guess we aren't
safe.

Let's test it. Todd consider this smiley -> " :-P  " a direct attempt
at annoyance from me in the UK to you in the US via this US hosted
system.

Now go get a lawyer!

Perhaps EFF.org...?

Or the "annoy" provision will only be invoked by JBT from certain three
letter $TLA and only when certain 'large' donors are "annoyed"?

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin