funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re[4]: Entrepreneur installs RFID chips in both hands....

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 00:31:45 GMT

Bluetooth this:

http://news.com.com/2300-1041_3-5977080-1.html

;-)

- ferg

-- Chris Ricker <kaboom () oobleck net> wrote:

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006, Pierre Vandevenne wrote:

That's one of the possibilities. However, after experiencing in the
90s, the delightful surprise of a ringing "silent" GSM deeply embedded
in a front jeans pocket, I would have predicted a bright erotic future
for that technology... and I would have been wrong. For some reason,
it seems that videos of ugly people doing things that are probably
illegal in some parts of the US has the edge nowadays. Go figure ;-)

It's available, at least in the UK

<http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/10/28/bluetooth_device/>

later,
chris

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net