funsec mailing list archives

Re: More info

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 18:13:04 +0000 (GMT)

I've just had a call back from Cable & Wireless. They're pretty sure now
that it's a problem in Linx, and they're following it through on that.
This is the first light I've seen on this. I've put it to them, that if
they dn't get it fixed by the time that business opens on Monday, they'll
get a shitstorm of support calls from major customers who can't transfer
files.

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and traceroutes. I'll post any
further info that I get.