funsec mailing list archives

Re: An interesting packet inspection problem

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 22:22:46 +0000 (GMT)

Some information ...

Cable and Wireless, and Linx, tell me that they've isolated the problem to
a switch in Telehouse North. This means that an awful lot of stuff that
goes via London is likely to be affected.

So my guess that it was a Linx issue was correct. Hopefully, the fix will
now be simple, and involve either the replacement of faulty hardware, or
the cutting-off-of-hands of a faulty engineer.