funsec mailing list archives

back to defcon! (name the culprit - who are these people?)

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 09:00:51 -0600 (CST)

Things have been too boring lately.. and I can't continue risking death by
taunting Dan... someone might eventually take note that I drink as much
as he does (NOT).

SO.. name the culprit!! ALl the people in the pics are active members of
funsec!

These pictures... who are the people in them?

[hints: DC702 pre-defcon 13 party]

http://www.doxpara.com/pics/index.php?album=2005-Jul-BlackhatDefcon%2F&pic=DSC02554.JPG

Hey.. faces are cut, here is the "on happy pills picture":
http://www.doxpara.com/pics/index.php?album=2005-Jul-BlackhatDefcon%2F&pic=DSC02555.JPG

(note how someone is the same?! :) )

As faces were cut, here is an uncut version of the offended parties:
http://www.doxpara.com/pics/index.php?album=2005-Jul-BlackhatDefcon%2F&pic=DSC02557.JPG

NOTE: I've just seen these pics today for the first time, I'm still
rolling on the floor. :P

        Gadi.