funsec mailing list archives

Re: back to defcon! (name the culprit - who are these people?)

From: Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 21:42:18 -0500

http://www.doxpara.com/pics/index.php?album=2005-Jul-BlackhatDefcon%2F&pic=DSC02554.JPG

Is that Uncle Fester on the right? NO, wait: Larry, Moe and Curly!

http://www.doxpara.com/pics/index.php?album=2005-Jul-BlackhatDefcon%2F&pic=DSC02555.JPG

Ok, this one is easy, its the 23 annual reunion of the Monobrow
Society (Didnt know Uncle Fester was a member)

http://www.doxpara.com/pics/index.php?album=2005-Jul-BlackhatDefcon%2F&pic=DSC02557.JPG

Ok this one is hard. Looks like a wounded My Favorite Martian on the
right (still didnt know Uncle Fester was a martian either), and the
left gezz, I am gonna have to give up on this one.

How did I do?

(lol/jk/hehe/etc)
-JP
"Off with his Head!"