funsec mailing list archives

Greed, stupidity, arrogance, and small genitalia.... (a corporate study on the bells)

From: Andre Ludwig <andre.ludwig () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 11:04:56 -0500

cracks me up... so they want to people to pay for quality of their
network (dont use their network then, they arent fen uunet or
anything)?

Fine, fuck em sideways with a telephone pole... route around them and
watch their customer base drop from underneath their feet.

Any other comments? (lots of issues are raised by this "idea")

Worm traffic? (who pays)
Spam traffic? (who pays)
DDoS effects (who pays)
dont we already pay for certain speeds from our providers who in turn
pay others for their access?
and the list goes on and on...

Thoughts? Grips? Comments?