funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Skype 2.5 Proves Harder to Block

From: Greg Poirier <grep () reflexsecurity com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 14:19:49 -0400

On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 18:13 +0000, Fergie wrote:
I suppose you're right, given that I'm not a Skype user,
nor a VoIP user in any way, shape, or form.  :-)

But I'll bet this will: http://www.pgpi.org/products/pgpfone/

I hadn't seen this.  Excellent.

Of course, it won't help with traffic analysis, but that's where
something like a Tor system would come in handy. :-)

By Grapthar's Hammer, I don't care about traffic analysis.  I just want
secure untraceable communication.

Is that so much to ask?!?!?!?! (more punctuation means more emphasis)

grep