funsec mailing list archives

RE: Cingular Pulls 'Blatantly Offensive' Ringtone

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 15:48:08 -0400

 Well, *I* don't feel it's "blatantly offensive"...  But I doo feel that these hip-hop RAP ringtones are Offensive,
Cingular should pull those....   Oh and that Spanish "version" of the US National Anthem is Offensive to me too, they
should pull that...  Well, while I'm on the subject, most ringtones in general are Offensive or just plain Annoying,
they should be pulled too....

  Bah!  They should leave it up and let the buyers of the ringtones decide if they like it or not with their $$$

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580