funsec mailing list archives

Re: Hazard a Guess: Fortune 500 or al-Qaeda?

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 12:42:17 -0400

On Fri, 12 May 2006 16:24:12 -0000, Fergie said:

I'm at home, and trying to be functional despite the combined effects
of pollen and something I took to counteract the pollen...  soo..

n an interesting follow-up to yesterday's story about how
traffic analysis can be deceptive in and of itself, this comes
to us via Defense Tech:

My first read of this was that Fergie had added this:

Valdis will be back later on with the right answer.

And my first response was "Like Hell I will".

And my second response was "And this misinterpretation is exactly why
social network analysis can fuck up gloriously"....