funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Fwd: Verizon Won't Give Government 'Unfettered' Record Access

From: Stephen Villano <stephen.villano () us army mil>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 19:47:46 +0300

But there *WAS* a REAL offense. It's just that Hillary privately impeached
him.

 Don't be discouraged ... I'm saving all of these for when the political
shoe is on the other foot where suddenly all that's been said will be
different after the ship's wheel of government is in other hands. After
all, we witnessed an impeachment over a stained dress. Imagine how much
fun it's going to be when there's an impeachment for a REAL offense.  :)

 I *love* living in a "hypocracy" (sic) ... let's see if these same rules
apply when these birds are with the "minority party" once again. Heh.