funsec mailing list archives

RE: Telco Hand-Off of Call Data to Israeli Company?

From: "Richard M. Smith" <rms () bsf-llc com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 11:58:05 -0400

Here are a few examples of the conspiracy theories promoted
by the Bush Administration and FNC to go to war with
Iraq:

1.  Iraq's vast stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons
2.  Iraq's support of Al Qaeda
3.  Mohammed Atta's meeting in Prague in April 2001
    with an Iraqi agent
4.  Iraqi's purchase of Niger Yellowcake
5.  The Salman Pak training ground in Iraq for foreign terrorist
6.  Saddam was behind the 1993 WTC attack
7.  Iraq and Al Qaeda were behind the the 2001 anthrax
    attacks

Here's one example of the game:

Richard