funsec mailing list archives

Re: Telco Hand-Off of Call Data to Israeli Company?

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 11:22:51 -0500

On 5/18/06, Richard M. Smith <rms () bsf-llc com> wrote:
Here are a few examples of the conspiracy theories promoted
by the Bush Administration and FNC to go to war with
Iraq:

1.  Iraq's vast stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons

There is video footage of these stockpiles take years before. Saddam
told his own cabinet that he had it.

2.  Iraq's support of Al Qaeda

There's little doubt they would have, if they weren't. Saddam flaunted
his suicide bomber rewards.

3.  Mohammed Atta's meeting in Prague in April 2001
    with an Iraqi agent

What about it?

4.  Iraqi's purchase of Niger Yellowcake

Yeah, that was thoroughly investigated wasn't it? He this wasn't based
on an English intelligence report is it?

5.  The Salman Pak training ground in Iraq for foreign terrorist

What about it?

6.  Saddam was behind the 1993 WTC attack

Never heard that one...

7.  Iraq and Al Qaeda were behind the the 2001 anthrax
    attacks

Never heard that one either - and I watch Fox a LOT, not to mention
listening to them in the car...

Here's one example of the game:

Okay, so because Fox interviewed a guy that stated this, Fox was in on
the "conspiracy" (and of course no one else interviewed him)? Is this
your source for most of the above (like the crap I hadn't heard before
with the anthrax and 93 attack)?