funsec mailing list archives

Re: EU Promotes Continent-Wide Censorship

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 11:47:48 -0500

A f3cking moron like you has no case...

<just wanted to try it one time...>

On 5/22/06, Brian Azzopardi <brian () gfi com> wrote:

> England's "constitution has NOT stood the test of time.

England's constitution, traditions and norms are the foundations of one the most politically stable, liberal countries in the whole of
history. England's constitution and traditions have successfully guided England through more that 600 years of wars, strife, the rise
and fall of its empire, and the occasional power grab by its monarchs. For an excellent introduction and insightful analysis read "The
English Constitution" by Walter Bagehot - an early editor of The Economist, another fine British export :)

Never mind the contradictory paragraph eh? Is this "The English
Constittution the kool-aide over there or what?

> ... and I KNOW it hasn't stood up for as long as ours and done any better

It was your completely flat out wrong false assertion that the UK does not have a constitution and others like the
above that raised my ire and prompted me to respond.

I still assert the same...pphhhbbbb!!!!

Your comments display a level of ignorance which is simply astounding. Hiding behind >dumps from Wikipedia is not a
substitute for knowledge.

They're not dumps, they're copy/pastes - I just didn't want anymore of
your semantics BS - which I could so easily bitch about in regards to
Constitution vs. constitution. I didn't get any either, instead you
ignored them. Well, works for you, works for me.

<snip>

End of dicussion.