funsec mailing list archives

Re: Database design.

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 10:50:15 -0500

Well tell me this, where are the requirements, or specs, for the
proposed system your country is planning?

As for how much information you keep, I wouldn't know. I do know that
if I requested all of my health records from all of my doctors I'd
probably get back the x-rays of me in my mum... (just kidding, she'd
have to request those of course).