funsec mailing list archives

Re: Database design.

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 12:12:31 -0400

I interviewed with a company that was taking all of a Dr.'s office and
putting it onto a DB. This was only for eye doctors (opthomologists or
some such) and they had an average of 1 GB per client.

This included billing, Forms (TONS of forms per visit here in the
states), etc, etc.

If you guys dont have the massive amounts of paperwork like we do,
then your DB would be a lot smaller quota per person.

anyways, hope this wasnt totally useless data and relevant to the conversation.

-JP