funsec mailing list archives

CastleCops Under Attack From... A Trademark Troll

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:26:03 GMT

Just to give this the exposure it deserves, Alex Eckelberry has
put up a nice little summary of this ridiculousness:

 http://sunbeltblog.blogspot.com/2006/06/castlecops-under-attack-from-trademark.html

I put a snippet and pointer to Alex's article on my blog, as well,
so that people can learn about these patenet and trademark "trolls"
and the danger they pose to the folks over at CastleCops and the
fine work they are doing.

Support CastleCops! :-)

- ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net