funsec mailing list archives

hosting

From: "Larry Seltzer" <larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 21:41:15 -0400

I'm looking to get a hosting account at which I will send and receive mail.
Does anyone have information on which hosting services (if any) have good
reputations for security, and in particular which are least likely to get
their mail servers on RBLs?

I thought of asking this on ASRG, but it's not really a research question.

I'm specifically interested in 1&1 because they seem to offer a good set of
features/$ and I like the idea of a big company.

LJS