funsec mailing list archives

Dude! Amigo! [Was: Re: University of South Carolina e-Mail Co mpromises StudentIDs]

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 14:47:03 GMT

That's rich. ;-)

Happy Dude-ah-Day:

 http://cagle.com/news/Immigration06/images/cagle00.gif

- ferg

-- "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:

On 4/14/06, StyleWar <stylewar () cox net> wrote:
Not true Dude -- you can change your SSN unless:

-You filed for bankruptcy or
-There is no evidence that someone is using your SSN

How? This is the first I have heard of it, I would love to get some
accurate info about this.

I am glad you told me, I was just about to go to mexico, then re-enter
as a guest worker and apply for citizenship.

[snip]

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net