funsec mailing list archives

RE: AOL Charged With Blocking Opponents' e-Mail

From: krux <krux702 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 09:39:28 -0700

Hmmmm, if I was a spammer I'd be all for this system, heck I'd be very happy to pay AOL
to allow my spam to go through onto AOL's email users unfiltered.  The few thousand that
they charge is sure to be a drop in the bucket compared to the potential revenue....

There are a lot of rubes out there, unfortunately. The only reason why
spam has remained profitable is because people respond to it, and it
costs the spammer next to nothing to do it.

--
perl -e 's++=END;++y(;-P)}\n?k++=;<+xru}?print:??;'