funsec mailing list archives

RE: University of South Carolina e-Mail Compromises StudentIDs

From: "Justin Polazzo" <jpolazzo () thesportsauthority com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:51:21 -0600

Are you guys hiring US people? I like your system much better,.. At
least you have a choice :-)

I have heard that you can declare "sovereign citizenship" here in the
states and get rid of your SSN all together. Basically you are saying "I
am a citizen of the United States, not any individual state or branch of
the federal government". This means that you arent eligible to receive
food stamps, social security income, Medicare, or all the other services
I will never use. It also means you don't have to have a drivers license
or SSN to be legal.

-JP

Justin Polazzo
Security Analyst