funsec mailing list archives

Re: University of South Carolina e-Mail CompromisesStudentIDs

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:41:06 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006, Brian Loe wrote:

On 4/19/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:
Exactly so. And handguns are going to be a fat lot of use if you aren't
allowed to have tanks, artillery and all the other modern weapons of war.

You're just not a fan of history are you? Ever heard of the liberty
pistol? Its an aluminum stamped, single shot pistol that we dropped
into France by the millions. It came with directions - hold close to
enemy, pull trigger, take enemy's gun. Doesn't take a rocket scientist
to figure out how effective that strategy is - but then its been
proven for THOUSANDS of years.

It didn't work for the French. We had to liberate the country.

What about the Warsaw Ghetto uprising??!!!? And we're talking about
SMALL numbers of people with SMALL guns (9mm pistols). What I have in
my house would look like an arsenal to those people (and your
government)!

It didn't work their either. The Germans massacred them.