funsec mailing list archives

Re: University of South Carolina e-Mail CompromisesStudentIDs

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 22:14:14 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006, Brian Loe wrote:

The charts are all headed DOWN - and this is SINCE virtually every
state in the country has passed concealed carry laws (laws which allow
citizens to carry a firearm concealed on their person or in thier
vehicle).
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/guns.htm

I just found this site - I might have to make it my homepage for awhile:
http://www.stentorian.com/2ndamend/euro.html

Well, I looked at that rant, but I can't really see what it's saying apart
from "Yah boo sucks we don't like anyone except Americans".