funsec mailing list archives

Re: University of South Carolina e-Mail CompromisesStudentIDs

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:12:50 -0800

Date sent:              Thu, 20 Apr 2006 22:38:37 +0100 (BST)
From:                   Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>

Well, your vice president certainly knows how to use a gun.

Now, now.  Everyone knows that gun control means being able to hit something
you're pointed at ... er ... or something like that ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca      slade () victoria tc ca      rslade () sun soci niu edu
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our
people, and neither do we.                           - G. W. Bush
     http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2004/08/20040805-4.html
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm