funsec mailing list archives

Re: University of South Carolina e-Mail Compromises StudentIDs

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:12:50 -0800

Date sent:              Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:03:59 -0500
From:                   "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>

I suppose we invented the slave trade too...

No, I don't think it would be fair to say that.

As with much else, "ramped up production and marketed on a grand scale" would
be more accurate ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca      slade () victoria tc ca      rslade () sun soci niu edu
Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?
                                                      - Frank Scully
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm